Modifications of Custody and Support Orders

Parenting plans may need to be modified over time due to a change in the circumstances of the parties, which may include the relocation of a parent, a new job schedule of a parent, or the growth and maturation of the children.  We have attorneys that can help you obtain an amended parenting plan that best suits your and your children’s current and future needs.

Oftentimes, complications arise in a parenting dispute after one parent has relocated with the children to another state.  In these cases, our attorneys use their experience with the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (UCCJEA) to make certain your interests are protected.  This may include attempting to move a parenting dispute from one state to another, depending on the circumstances of the particular case.

The attorneys at Datsopoulos, MacDonald & Lind have decades of experience representing parties who wish to modify child support orders, parenting plans and child custody orders.  Whether there has been a substantial change in circumstances or your order has become outdated, we can help review, analyze and explain your options under Montana law.